The band also announced that some special guests would join them on tour, including Waterparks and Maine
English rock band You Me At Six have just announced their latest UK tour, set to take place in February 2023.
The band, consisting of vocalist Josh Franceschi, guitarists Max Heyler and Chris Miller, bassist Matt Barnes and drummer Daniel Flint, made the announcement on their official Twitter account – and included information on how to gain access to exclusive pre-sale tickets .
That’s all you need to know.
What locations and dates are they touring?
These are the dates and venues You Me At Six will be playing for their Truth Decay tour:
- Wednesday 1st February – Plymouth, Pavilions
- Friday 3 February – Glasgow, Barrowland
- Monday 6th February – Manchester, O2 Victoria Warehouse
- Thursday 9 February – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- Friday 10 February – Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- Saturday 11 February – London, Alexandra Palace
Who are the support acts for the tour?
Also included in the tour announcement were the special guests to expect alongside You Me At Six:
- Waterparks featuring vocalist and guitarist Awsten Knight, guitarist Geoff Wigington and drummer Otto Wood
- Maine, featuring singer, guitarist and pianist John O’Callaghan, guitarists Jared Monaco and Kennedy Brock, bassist Garrett Nickelsen and drummer Patrick Kirch
- English folk punk band Bears in Trees featuring vocalist Callum Litchfield, guitarist Nick Peters, bassist Iain Gillespie and drummer George Berry
When are tickets released?
General sale tickets for the tour will be released on Friday 29th July at 10am. However, if you follow the band on Spotify, you’ll get access to the exclusive pre-sale, which runs between 10am Thursday 28th July and 9am Friday 29th July.
To follow You Me At Six on Spotify, all you have to do is go to the band’s profile on the music streaming platform and click the follow button you can see under the band name and monthly listeners.
O2 Priority tickets will be issued from Wednesday, July 27, 10:00 a.m. to Friday, July 29, 9:00 a.m. and Live Nation presale tickets will also be issued between 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 28 and August 9, 2020 :00 p.m. on Friday, July 29th.
Additionally, for their Glasgow show, gigs in Scotland advance tickets will be released in the same time slot as the Live Nation advance tickets.
Whatever tickets you choose, you can buy them through ticketmaster.
What songs will they play?
In July it was announced that You Me At Six’s eighth studio album, decay of truthis slated for release in early 2023 – bearing the same name as the tour, it’s safe to say that many of the album’s songs will be played.
The band released their first single from the forthcoming album called deep cuts on July 21st.
Of the tune, frontman Franceschi said, “deep cuts It’s about looking from the outside in at people in your circle who are going through pain or a bad moment because they’re with the wrong person.
“Suffering because they are holding on to someone or something they could let go of.
“Knowing that they would be more than fine on the other side, but convincing them of that is easier said than done.
“Hoping that they will remove the trauma by overcoming it as soon as possible.”
It is likely that the band will also play some of their most popular songs. Based on Spotify streaming numbers, it includes some of their biggest hits Take on the world, misfit, bite my tongue, lose my mind, stay with me, room to breathe, beautiful path and Our house.