Anne-Marie will be keeping the party going at Standon Calling today.
It is the second day of the festival and will last until Sunday (July 24th).
The pop star will be joined by Eurovision Song Contest runner-up Sam Ryder, Example and Sugababes.
Festival-goers will arrive ahead of a weekend packed with big acts.
Here’s everything you need to know:
Who is the headliner of Standon Calling?
Madness was the headline act on Thursday.
Headliner on Friday is Anne-Marie
Loyle Carner is the headliner on Saturday.
The final headliner of the weekend is Primal Scream.
Where is Standon Calling?
The festival takes place in the grounds of Standon Lordship, near Standon in Hertfordshire.
It is about 30 miles north of London.
What are the scheduled times and lineup for Friday?
- 2.30pm – Azure Ryder
- 3.30pm – Sam Tompkins
- 4:50 p.m. – Sam Ryder
- 6:15 p.m. – example
- 7:45 p.m. – Sugababes
- 9.30pm – Anne Marie
- 12pm – Bored at my grandmother’s house
- 1 p.m. – High School
- 2pm – English teacher
- 3pm – Lynks
- 4:00 p.m. – CRAWLERS
- 5.15pm – Billy Nomates
- 6.45pm – Yard Act
- 8.30 p.m. – The cribs
- 10:15 p.m. – Sleaford Mods
- 12 p.m. – Rockaoke
- 1:30pm – Nukuluk
- 2.30pm – Swimming school
- 3.30pm – Mimi Barks
- 4:30 p.m. – Ithaca
- 6 p.m. – Porji
- 7.45pm – SCALPING
- 9:30 p.m. – Bob Vylan
- 11:00 p.m. – Broken ankle
- 12:30 am – PVA
- 1.30am – Acid Klaus
- 2:15 am – The anti-showgirl
- 2:00 p.m. – Feeling somber
- 3:30pm – Tailor Jae
- 4:30 p.m. – Tash LC
- 5:30 p.m. – Elkka
- 7pm – Jamz Supernova
- 9 p.m.—Annie Mac
- 11:00 p.m. – Grove
- 00:00 – I, JORDAN
- 12 p.m. – Do dinosaur fossils lie?
- 12.40 p.m. – Save bees
- 1:20 p.m. – The man who tasted words
- 2pm – The Supermassive Podcast – Live
- 2.40pm – The Science of Nutrition with Giles Yeo
- 3:20 p.m. – Dr. Mya-Rose Craig: Birdgirl
- 5 p.m. – Josh Howie
- 5.15pm – Finlay Christie
- 5:45 p.m. – Jessica Fostekew
- 6.30pm – Phil Wang
- 7:35pm – Sounds familiar music quiz
- 8:00 p.m. – Stay-C
- 9.30pm – Urban Dawn
- 11pm – Dynamite
- 11 p.m. – Grafix
- 12:30 a.m. – LowQui
- 12:30 am – SPY
- 1:30 a.m. – Lens
- 1.30 a.m. – LowQui
- 11 a.m. – Breakers
- 11 am – Dan the drum
- 3pm – I’m fast
- 3.20pm – Lady Strakes
- 4:00 p.m. – Magic Andy
- 4.40pm – JB Disco Machine
- 5:20 p.m. – Bricktop
- 6 p.m. – The Blurred Mondays
- 6.40pm – Kev Wild
- 7.20pm – DJ Cous Cous
- 8 p.m.—Rick Tozer
- 8:45 p.m. – Donna Dallas
- 9:30pm – DJ Lefty
- 9.30pm – KB
- 11.30pm – Gin Lizzie
- 12:30 a.m. – Alex P
- 12pm – Greg Phizacklea
- 2pm – Disco Dave
- 3:00 p.m. – Jazzy
- 5 p.m. – Matt LeMoo
- 5 p.m. – Hymns of praise
- 7pm – DJ Danny Oliver
- 8pm – Digital Pochahontas
- 11pm – Daffadam
- 00:00 – Dig It sound system
- 1 o’clock – PhD
- 2am – DJ Danny Oliver
- 3 am – powerful Djs
- 11.45am – Hobbyhorse Heptathlon
- 12:30pm – Stacky Race
- 4:15 p.m. – Not so virtual reality
- 5:40 p.m. – Bucka-moo
- 8.30am – Rhubarb Theater: Morning storytelling
- 9am – Rhubarb Theater: Family Games & Challenges
- 9.30am – How to train your dinosaur
- 10am – Bernlack’s Breakfast Bingo
- 2:00 p.m. – Toy Town Aerobics
- 2.30pm – Forgotten Toy Tournament
- 4.30pm – Fun-O-Meter Fandango
- 10:00 am – The Lost Toys Headwear Workshop
- 2pm – Bangra – Sohan
- 2pm – Fairies and flags
- 4pm – Rhubarb Theater – The Bombardiers
- 7 p.m. – Children’s disco
Main gate and ticket office times
Please note that if you arrive outside of these times you may not be granted access.
All campsites and parking lots must be vacated by 12 noon on Monday 25 July.
- glass bottles
- Objects with an open flame, such as floating lanterns and candles
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics of any kind, including flares
- Disruptive objects such as air horns
- All camp stoves, briefcase camp stoves, and grills with gas cartridges over 8 pounds are not permitted. Unfortunately, due to the persistent heat and lack of rain, the ground is extremely dry, so for safety reasons we cannot allow disposable BBQs this year.
- Sound systems, unless they are small portable speakers used only on campsites
- Drones, professional video camera equipment
- laser pens
- high visibility jackets
- Weapons or anything that could be used as a weapon
- Illegal drugs of any kind, including “legal highs” and nitrous oxide
- Prescription drugs beyond personal use
- Signs or materials displaying unauthorized political, religiously offensive, racially offensive messages, slogans or images, or unauthorized promotional materials
Can you bring your own alcohol?
Weekend ticket holders are permitted to bring alcohol to the campsites for personal consumption up to the per-person allowance.
These are: 12 cans of beer/lager/cider OR 75cl of spirits (in a plastic container) OR a 2.25 liter case of unopened wine.
Standon Calling says: “You can only bring alcohol on first entry to the festival if you exchange your ticket for your wristband.
“If you need to bring alcohol into the festival for a later entry, please speak to a member of staff at the gate on your first arrival and ask for an alcohol pass.
“It confirms that you haven’t brought in your alcohol-free limit yet.
“You are not allowed to bring alcohol to the festival unless you have an alcohol pass and have already exchanged your ticket for a wristband.”
Day pass holders are not permitted to consume alcohol on site.