Jamelia Davis announced in a social media post that she is pregnant with her three children.
Jamelia Davis has been inundated with well wishes from celebrities after announcing she is pregnant with her fourth child
The singer took to Instagram to share the exciting news with her nearly 96,000 followers.
She shared a photo of her cradling her stomach with her daughters Teji, 20, Tiani, 16, and True, 4.
Jamelia wrote: “I wasn’t sure how to ‘announce’ it lol… but thought I’d share the one time the last few months I looked like Smaddy Madda (someone’s mom).
“The excitement on our faces is real, but so was the fight (I’m sure I’ll update you when I’m ready).
“Keep us all in your prayers, we are so excited and feeling so so so so blessed!”
Almost 10,000 people have liked the post and shared their enthusiasm.
Soap actor Richard Blackwood wrote: “Congratulations darling, really happy for you.”
Author Candice Carty-Williams said, “CONGRATTSSSS.”
Presenter Clara Amfo commented: “Congratulations, beautiful!”
The post received over 9,000 likes and over 500 comments.
Jamelia Niela Davis is a singer and TV presenter from Birmingham.
She is known for songs like “Superstar”, “Money” and “DJ”.
Her career began in 1999 and she released three studio albums.
- Jamelia Niela Davis was born on January 11, 1981
- The 41-year-old is originally from Handsworth in Birmingham
- Jamelia has won four MOBO Awards and received nine BRIT Award nominations
- She released her first single in 1999 – the track flipped So tall
- Her music career spanned a decade – during which time she released three albums – Drama, thank you and go with me
- She was married to Darren Byfield from 2008 to 2009 – her current husband’s identity has been kept secret for privacy reasons
- She was a panelist Permissive women between 2013 to 2016
- Jamelia has three children, Teji, Tiana and True, and is pregnant with her fourth
- In 2019, Jamelia supported the Labor Party in the UK general election
- She has made appearances Hollyoaks, Death in Paradise and doctors
- She is estimated to have a net worth of around £12million
Jamelia spoke up The Student’s Pocket Guide Speaking of her childhood in Birmingham, she said: “Growing up in Birmingham was great for me.
“I had the best childhood I could have had.
“I had a lot of fun, a lot of friends and a great big family.
“I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.”
Coleen was a panelist at Permissive women for many years — including during Jamelia’s time on the show.
She is an English TV personality who was once part of the band The Nolans.
Janet started out as a panelist Permissive women back in 2011 and was often on the show with Jamelia.
The TV personality is known for being opinionated on screen.
She is also a broadcaster and journalist.
Kaye has been a presenter on Loose Women since 1999.
She went on hiatus between 2006 and 2013 but has been on the ITV screen for many years.
Darren and Jamelia were only married 18 months before they divorced.
He is a former professional footballer who currently coaches Crawley Town Football Club.
Jamelia was in an abusive relationship with Terry Wallen, whom she has publicly forgiven for physically harming her.
Terry is the father of Jamelia’s first child, Teji, who is 20 years old.
Despite their past, they are now friends.