The Greggs and Primark clothing collection will feature a mix of new items as well as some returning favorites – including the Greggs bucket hat
For the second time, Primark and Greggs are teaming up again to launch a fashion collection that builds on the sell-out success of their collaboration earlier this year.
That’s all you need to know about the new collection from the clothing retailer and chain bakery.
What’s in the collection?
Primark and Greggs’ new collection will feature 21 new items, which Primark says are “designed to get the nation festival ready and contain everything you need to look good this summer”.
The collection includes new items like cycling shorts, bodysuits, basketball jerseys, school jackets and shoes, as well as returning favorites like the iconic Greggs bucket hat and underwear.
This is the full list of items and how much they cost:
- Gregg’s Black T-Shirt – £8.00
- Greggs Black Sweat Shorts – £12.00
- Greggs Blue Logo T-Shirt – £8.00
- Greggs Blue Sweat Shorts – £12.00
- Greggs White Flakes Included T-Shirt – £8.00
- Greggs Basketball Jersey – £10.00
- Greggs Basketball Shorts – £12.00
- Gregg’s Varsity Jacket – £25.00
- White Greggs Hoodie – £16.00
- Greggs Cropped Hoodie in White – £12.00
- Greggs White Mom Jersey Shorts – £8.00
- Greggs Blue Logo Bodysuit – £8.00
- Greggs Black Oversized T-Shirt Dress – £10.00
- Greggs Black Cycling Shorts – £8.00
- Gregg’s Black Sliders – £8.00
- Greggs Bum Bag – £9.00
- Greggs Bucket Hat – £8.00
- Greggs clog sandals – £6.00
- Greggs Tote Bags – £5.00
- Greggs Socks (5 Pack) – £8.00
- Gregg’s knickers (2 pack) – £9.00
Speaking of the collection, Hannah Squirrell, Customer Director at Greggs said: “The response to our first official Greggs clothing collection has been incredible and sold out even faster than we expected.
“We’re excited to once again partner with Primark to deliver more fun and unique pieces that Greggs fans will wear with pride throughout the summer and beyond.”
Jermaine Lapwood, Head of Innovation and Future Trends at Primark added: “I believe the best partnerships in fashion are those that are obvious but never boring or predictable.
“In a collaborative world, it’s important that we stand out and be different.”
When is the start date?
The collaboration between Primark and Greggs will be available in all Primark stores across the UK on Friday 5th August.
Can buyers get early access?
To celebrate the launch, Primary and Greggs are giving fans early access to the collection with a limited pre-sale of select items and a mini-festival experience via their “Snackfest” bus.
These are the dates and places where the bus stops:
- 27 July – Brighton, Jubilee Square
- 29 July – Manchester, Cathedral Gardens
- July 31 – Liverpool, Liverpool One Paradise Place
- 2 August – Glasgow, Argyle St
- 4 August – Newcastle, Northumberland St
The bus is available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at these five locations.
The bus offers shoppers the opportunity to purchase select items from the new collection before they hit shelves and are available to the general public.
To give shoppers a fair chance, there will be a limit of two per customer for each product in the collection.
Fans will also “enjoy live music, competitions and special guest appearances,” according to Primark.