Christine McGuinness shared a photo of herself moving on after a difficult decision to split from husband Paddy.
Christine and Paddy McGuiness announced their split in a joint statement posted to Instagram Stories in July.
The post read: “We had no plans to share this publicly until we were ready, but given the lack of privacy in our personal lives, we have no choice but to clarify.
“Some time ago we made the difficult decision to separate, but our main focus, as always, is to continue to love and support our children.
“It wasn’t an easy decision, but we carry on as the best parents we can be to our three beautiful children.”
The post also went on to say that the couple will continue to live together in the same family home, but there was no clarity as to the reason for the split.
But Christina has shed some light on the situation — on August 4, she posted a video to her Instagram story that included footage of her trip around London.
She also posted a photo of her with a suitcase, large video camera and backpack to her feed.
Captioning the photo, she wrote, “And suddenly you know… It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.”
The post received a lot of positive attention – one fan wrote: “Good luck Christine in whatever your future holds.”
Another said: “Love you Christine, keep yourself and stay strong.”
In the photo, Christine is wearing a light pink jacket, denim shorts and baby blue sneakers.
Love Island’s Chloe Burrow commented: “LOVE your hair so.”
Influencer Phoenix Brown said: “Stunning and the shoes are on fire.”
Christine is a model, TV personality and ex-beauty queen.
She is known for being a member of the cast of The real housewives of Cheshire and for his marriage to Paddy McGuinness.
- Christine was born on March 20, 1988 in Blackpool, Lancashire
- As a child she was part of the beauty queen and was crowned Miss Liverpool in 2007
- Christine was on the show The real housewives of Cheshire from 2018 to 2020
- She married Paddy McGuiness in 2011 and they have three children together – Penelope, Felicity and Leo
- They first met at a fashion show in Liverpool in 2007 and were introduced by a mutual friend
- The duo began dating in 2008 and on 4 June 2011 they were married at Thornton Manor in Wirral
- Christine has appeared as a guest on a number of TV shows including Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, All Star Mr & Mrs and Permissive women
- She has 681,000 followers on Instagram
- In 2021 she published an autobiography entitled A Beautiful Nightmare: My Story
- Paddy and Christine started a podcast together called Table talk with Paddy and Christine McGuinness
- Christine and Paddy recently split – they announced the split in an Instagram Story post
Christina tells The sun: “I feel pretty raw and all over the place. What I might have accepted in the past, I probably wouldn’t accept now, and the same goes for him.
“I can’t deny that we are having a very, very difficult time.”
Dawn is a regular on the series The real housewives of Cheshire and appeared on the show alongside Christine.
The 49-year-old is married to Ashley Ward and hails from Salford.
The model is a fan favorite on the show The real housewives of Cheshire.
The 41-year-old is married to Phil Bardsley and is also a love coach.
Lauren appeared The Real Housewives of Chesire at the same time as Christina.
The model-turned-entrepreneur was popular on the show for her ethos of helping women succeed in male-dominated fields.
Christine and Paddy married in 2011 and stayed together until July 2022.
They have three children together – Felicity, Penelope and Leo.
Paddy is a well-known TV host who rose to fame from working with Peter Kay.
Christine first met on the show The games but they quickly became friends and even went on a girls’ trip together earlier this year.
Chelcee is a singer who has written songs for Dua Lipa and Kylie Minogue.